Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The answer is blowin' in the wind.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The Scarlet Room Chiffon Lightweight Toga Dress - SpinDizzyFall Vintage Acetate Sunglasses - DENTS Brown Leather Gloves

More love for dear Eliza's balcony, and the gorgeous girl herself who snap-snap-snappied these for me (though she possibly caught me on a bad hair day :D). I was in some odd half-changed state in terms of clothing, and oddly enough, I like the results. Especially when just chilling with Bob Dylan. Good guy, that one :)

I love how sunlight plays on sheer fabrics - the floaty layers of this dress don't disappoint in the slightest. I always feel so mythical-creature-like wearing it. The Scarlet Room has also gotten a whole lot of new stock in too. Click here to drool all over your keyboard.

Yummeh :p

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us



Hope you all had an awesome weekend! Mine was pretty average. So much work *twitch* :)

P.S. Don't forget to try your luck in THE GIVEAWAY!

*love*

xx

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar