Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Review: Nars Outer Limits Eyeshadow (Christopher Kane collection)

As soon as I saw the previews of the Nars Christopher Kane collection online, I fell for the single eyeshadow called Outer Limits. It had me at the words 'iridescent rose gold'. *sigh* I had to have it, despite the eye-watering price. I love every Nars product I've ever tried, so I was pretty confident that I'd be happy with this eye shadow in my life. 
Firstly, look at the beautiful packaging!
Think this is pretty? wait until you see what's inside.
I mean, just look at it!! It's like a peach/ gold with pink/ purple duochrome. It's really hard to describe, and even harder to capture the dimensions of it on photo. 
Here are my first impressions:
  • This is a straight up glitter rather than an eye shadow. The base colour behind the glitter is quite sheer, and needs a bit of building up. The glitter isn't TOO chunky, so it doesn't feel gritty at all, but there is a bit of fall out. 
  • I initially pressed the shadow onto my lid with my finger over a primer, but I did find that it applied best when I sprayed a flat brush with a setting spray. 
  • Although it is a glitter, it isn't too much for daytime. 
  • It is probably the most unique shade in my collection. 

Overall, I absolutely love this eye shadow. It's sparkly and multi-dimensional, and I doubt you've got anything too similar already. Go and swatch it, see what you think. I got mine at Selfridges for £18.
Have you tried anything from the Nars Christopher Kane collection?
Bloglovin' / Instagram

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar