Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Review | Makeup Academy (MUA) Heaven & Earth Palette

Top: Shades 1, 2 & 3 | Bottom: Shades 7, 8 & 9
Top: Shades 4, 5 & 6 | Bottom: Shades 10, 11 & 12
Top row: Swatches of the 6 top row eyeshadows | Bottom: Swatches of the 6 bottom row eyeshadows

Last week I finally got round to ordering the MUA Heaven & Earth palette off of Superdrug's website when they had a free delivery on all orders weekend! I've been meaning to get this palette for so long but just never seemed to pick it up. But now I have these 12 fabulous eyeshadows to play around with and I have been enjoying them a lot!

So as you may know, this palette consists of 12 neutral coloured eyeshadows ranging from whites, pinks, golds and browns. The eyeshadows don't have names, so for the purpose of this post I have put them in number order. Every shadow in this palette is either shimmery or glittery, so there are no matte shades available, but I would say shades 4 and 8 are the colours with the least shimmer in. The quality of these shadows is amazing, for £4 you are getting 12 soft, blendable and pigmented eyeshadows that can be comparable to higher end brands.

Along with the palette, you also get a double ended sponge tip applicator. Many people would discard this because they're not the most hygienic tool or are easy to blend with. However, I really enjoy using this to apply my inner-corner highlight colour (usually shade 1) as it picks up a lot of product and applies it well to the eyelid. Also I think these sponge tip applicators are much better quality than you may think at first, they're soft and feel much more durable than the ones you can get in other cheap eyeshadow palettes. 

The packaging of this palette may not be the best out there, you're getting what you paid for! I do like this fact you can see the eyeshadows through the palette and the plastic means it's easier to clean. However, it's definitely prone to breaking and I have seen from other reviews that the hinges get a bit dodgy after a while.

I absolutely love this palette and has become a new favourite for my everyday makeup routine! I would completely recommend this palette to anyone as the shadows are great and it's so inexpensive! You can pick up your own Makeup Academy palette from most Superdrug stores, their online website and now Makeup Academy's online site.

Have you got any Makeup Academy eyeshadow palettes? Do you love the Heaven & Earth one too?

Amie ♥ 

Follow on Twitter | Instagram

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar