Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Levi Johnston Threatens to Delete His Twitter Account; or: Noooooooooo!; or: Go Team Levi!

If you love Levi Johnston as much as I do (and how could you not?), you've been following everything he has to say on his Twitter account. Stuff like:

still not sure whether i'll do full monty - but I think i've said too much already - now can we keep the FAKE LEVI RUMORS to end- goodbye.05

T-Mobile Sidekicks they are starting 2 suck ass right now. No contacts for 3 straight days now. Not cool

Watching SNL. Drew Barrymore is hosting. MAN HOW OLD IS SHE LIKE- 40 NOW ?

Can I get a "" GO TEAM LEVI "" wave going on !!! i'm feeling kinda down

IS LADY GAGA A MAN ?

ohh hangovers are a $#%#

But apparently, he's sick of all the Internet trolls who try to bash him. On October 11, 2009, he wrote:

I will be deleting this account tomorrow- I'm tired of all the hate postings( im not political or in here for a cause just for fun )GOODBYE

Well, it looks like Levi's Twitter account is getting a stay of execution because he hasn't yanked it yet (as of this writing), which means I can continue functioning normally from day to day—at least for now.

I'm sure Levi visits Bamboo Nation from time to time (you know he's got a Google Alert going, just like everyone else), so for him I say, "GO TEAM LEVI!"

You'd better say it too. I don't like it when Levi threatens to keep his love away from me.

And for all you haters, you must read this passionate, astute article: "Levi Johnston Has Earned Every Bit of Fame He’s Received, and the Sooner You Accept That, the Sooner You and I Can Be Friends."

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar