Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

FOTD: Camera, You SUCK

Yeah, as the title states, I couldn't get pictures of this at all! In the photos, the Inglot shade looks like a rusty brown when in actuality, it's a peachy pink duochrome. Suck camera sucks.

Oh well, I still post my 'fails' for you guys anyway! It wasn't so much a fail in person, I actually thought it was quite pretty. The farther away, full face shots are more color accurate. I also wasn't a fan of the lip stain I used, it got returned :(. I'm sorry, NYC, but that isn't coral!


FACE:
- Revlon Photo Ready in 01 Ivory
- Mac MSF Natural in Light Medium
- Maybelline Superstay Concealer in Cream
- Mac MSF in Semi Precious Crystal Pink

EYES:
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
-Fyrinnae Electro-Koi (all over lid)
- Inglot eyeshadow in 15AS (crease)
- 88 Palette dark plummy brown eyeshadow (outer V)
- Inglot eyeshadow in 395P (inner tear duct)
- Revlon eyeshadow in Vintage Lace (brow)
- Essence eyeliner in Touch of Glam (upper lashline, purple)
- MUA eyeliner in Bright Orange (lower waterline)
- Maybelline The Colossal mascara (waterproof)

LIPS:
- NYC Lip Stain in Coral Reef







Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar