Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Diwali Night Makeup Look with Studiowest Makeup

Hey beautifuls, nowadays, I have been trying with a lot of new makeup ranges. Currently Westside has come up with their makeup brand Studiowest and today I am going to do a Diwali special look with makeup from the brand.


What I have used for my Diwali Night Makeup Look:
I have created this look with Studiowest Maaya Crystal Eyeshadow in Bombay Jewels, Studiowest Pure Passion Extreme Eyeliner in Electric Blue, Studiowest Maaya Radiance Blush in Bronze and Studiowest Pure Passion Longlasting Lipstick in Apricot Blush.

The Studiowest Maaya Crystal Eyeshadow in Bombay Jewels has 3 jewel toned shades, an emerald green pearly shade, an olive green shimmery shade and a deep blue pearly shade. I applied the emerald green shade on the centre of the lid and extended to the inner corner with a brush. I applied the deep blue from the outer corner to the centre of the lid. I blended the colours with a blending brush and on the centre and around the crease applied the olive green shimmery shade. Then softly blended out the colours. I lined my eyes with the Studiowest Pure Passion Extreme Eyeliner in Electric Blue.


On the apples of my cheeks I applied the Studiowest Maaya Radiance Blush in Bronze. Since it is an intense shade I blended it with a blush brush.


On the lips I applied the Studiowest Pure Passion Longlasting Lipstick in Apricot Blush. It is a very pretty colour with a moisturizing effect.



I hope you liked my Diwali Night time makeup. Have you used Studiowest makeup yet? If not just give it a try as most of the products are very decently priced and do a great job. You can get them at all Westside stores.


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar