Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Autumn breeze sequence.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

So I had this dress, from about a year ago, from a little boutique near me (which I've since forgotten the name of :p) and it had this black tube part across the top, which made it a supremely awkward length, but I couldn't bring myself snip it because the hem was so perfectly finished. Pulled it out today and flipped the top inwards - voila! The skirt is now the whole dress - this wonderful mess of brights that I wanted to wear before it got too cold.

Worn with my lovely Zoe Wittner wedge boots, and the gorgeous (coincidentally same green) ring I got in Canberra - not that you can really see it here :)

Quick apology for the weird quality of the photos - used a friend's Canon today (before going out to dinner) and I didn't want to mess with his custom settings, so the flash went a little crazy :D

*love*

xx

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar